Oakleigh Capital Ltd.
2011 - 2014
Senior Customer Service Representative
• Responded promptly and answered/resolved customer inquiries and complaints.
• Managed customers’ database accounts, performed customer verification and processed applications, orders and requests.
• Communicated with customer using LivePerson, Messenger, Phone and E-mail which use both Indonesian and English languages directly.
• Cooperated with Customer Service team in analyzing and solving problems.
• Collected and evaluated customer’s feedback in order to improve and provide better service quality in the long-term relationship.
• Responsible for Service quality assessment to ensure customers satisfactions.
• Contributed ideas and suggestions to improve the work effectiveness of Customer Service team
2014 - 2014
Recruiter (Temporary Contract)
• Searching potential and best candidates for respective clients from Managerial level to C-level.
• Maintaining and updating database regarding with job opening, candidates resumes and recruitment process.
• Uploading resume to database, compilation of information regarding candidate, reference check, setting up interviews, updating and circulating ‘New Job Opening’ list to candidates, job portal, mailing lists, etc.
• Handling clients from various industry such as Multinational FMCG Company, International and Regional Bank and Securities, Private Equity, Financial Services, Venture Capitals, Local Conglomerates, Office and Property Management/Real Estate, Readymix Company, Building Material Companies, Tour & Travel Company, Mining, Oil & Gas Company, Multinational Shipping & Logistic Company, Manufacturing Company, Digital & Online Company, etc.
• Conduct initial interview to get comprehensive profile of the candidates in order to find suitable candidates that meets with client's requirement – phone interview.
• Arrange interview schedules between candidates and Clients
• Prepare weekly progress report to the Owner (Founder)