Greenpeace South East Asia-IndonesiaChapter
2013 - Sekarang
• Develop communications strategies and supervise their implementation.
• Responsible for supporting strategic media campaign.
• Research on environment and Greenpeace issues; include conducting media analysis.
• Conceptualize, write, edit, produce, and distribute Greenpeace materials for offline and online use, including written and visual materials (act as in house editor).
• Build and maintain organisational branding for Greenpeace Indonesia, dealing specifically with negative campaigns against Greenpeace Indonesia.
• Build and maintain contact and networks with journalists, government officials, private sector players, and other relevant stakeholders.
PT Jurnalindo Aksara Grafika (Bisnis Indonesia daily economic newspaper)
2010 - 2013
• Trade desk (6 months), covering issues in industry of retail trade and the government policies. Monetary and Banking desk (1,5 years), covering issues about central bank policy, and banking industry. Agriculture desk (5 months), specializing on Maritime, Fishery, and Forestry topics.
• Conducting interviews, investigating stories, clarifying issues, collecting facts, and data analysis. Research including analysing financial statements, statistics, and other available information sources.
• Covering relevant events: press conferences, regulator’s meeting, seminars, etc. Writing news for print press and on-line—both hard news and soft news, and in-depth articles.
• Roles including build and maintaining contact and network to the government officials, private sectors, and other stakeholders.