2012 - Sekarang
English-Indonesian Translator (vv)
1) Provide timely translation and interpretation services to facilitate effective communication between clients and promote transfer of information across languages; and
2) Proofread and edit translated texts to ensure clarity and accuracy.
PT Tirta Investama (Danone Aqua Group)
2014 - 2014
1) Provided interpretation and translation assistance for a team of researchers from Planéte d’Entrepreneurs France to study the welfare of AQUA Home Service owners and delivery men;
2) Facilitated communication and coordination between the researchers and Danone representatives, AQUA Home Service owners and a labour group; and
3) Provided relevant local knowledge pertaining to transportation, accommodation and local norms and customs.
United Nations Information Centre
2015 - 2016
Communication and Public Information Officer
1) Developed and implemented internal and external communication strategy, ensuring its alignment with the mission and goals of UNIC Jakarta;
2) Organised events and media coverage, particularly in respect of international observances and publication launches;
3) On behalf of the Director, coordinated and followed-up of the work of the UN Communications Group as well as maintain updated calendars of activities of UNIC and the UN in Indonesia;
4) Oversaw the production, editing, and publication of UNIC Jakarta information materials, ensuring the use of high standard of English and Indonesian languages with political acumen and sensitivity;
5) Coordinated UNIC Jakarta Internship Programme for Communication Division, including designing intern test tasks and interviewing prospective candidates, selecting, training and supervising interns to support UNIC Jakarta daily office activities, as well as carrying out intern assessment and passing recommendations upon completion of internship;
6) Represented the Director in various public engagements, including talk shows, interviews, roundtable discussions, seminars, and meetings;
7) Advised the Director on cultural/political sensitivities, context, and target audiences; and
8) Facilitated and responded to enquiries and requests from other agencies in the UN system.