Gran Melia Hotel Jakarta
2014 - Sekarang
- Planning publicity strategies and campaigns
- Writing and producing presentations and press releases
- Dealing with enquiries from the public, the press, and related organisations
- Organising promotional events such as press conferences, open days, exhibitions, tours and visits
- Speaking publicly at interviews, press conferences and presentations
- Providing clients with information about new promotional opportunities and current PR campaigns progress
- Analysing media coverage
- Commissioning or undertaking relevant market research
- Liaising with clients, managerial and journalistic staff about budgets, timescales and objectives
Hotel Jayakarta Jakarta
2013 - 2014
- Planning, developing and implementing PR strategies;
- Liaising with colleagues and key spokespeople;
- Liaising with and answering enquiries from media, individuals and other organisations, often via telephone and email;
- Researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted media;
- Collating and analysing media coverage;
- Writing and editing in-house magazines, case studies, speeches, articles and annual reports;
- Preparing and supervising the production of publicity brochures, handouts, direct mail leaflets, promotional videos, photographs, films and multimedia programmes;
- Dvising and coordinating photo opportunities;
- Organising events including press conferences, exhibitions, open days and press tours;
- Maintaining and updating information on the organisation's website;
- Sourcing and managing speaking and sponsorship opportunities;
- Commissioning market research;
- Fostering community relations through events such as open days and - Through involvement in community initiatives;
- Managing the PR aspect of a potential crisis situation.
- Maintain positive image, maintain goodwill, and mutual understanding
2011 - 2013
- Member of Leadership Committee (1 hour daily meeting).
- Interview and choose my team members.
- Represent my team at Leadership Committee meetings, especially in communicating any problems my team may be having
- Disseminate any information from the Leadership Committee meetings to my team members.
- Organize daily team meetings and attempt to include everyone if possible.
- Outline an Action Plan for my team for the year and set the dates for the deadlines of the tasks outlined in my team’s Action Plan.
- Enforce the deadlines that I have set, as well as any set by my Country Head
- Manage team expenses
- Send a detailed update about my team’s activities to the Country Head and Branch Manager everyday by 7 pm.
- Familiarize myself with all of my Team Members’ various duties, and regularly check in on their progress and provide feedback (mostly positive).
- Put all of my Team Members’ deadlines in my calendar and send reminders to them as the deadlines approach.