Novotel Jakarta Mangga Dua Square
2014 - 2015
• To Maintain and Develop a full set of account in line with business model and the growth of the business.
• To carry out risk assessment within department
• To identify issues and implement process improvements to streamline finance process.
• To prepare various finance reports :
o Budget Realization
o Financial Statement
o Performance Report
o Cash Position
• To preserve the continuity of all business activities in timely manner ;
o Working capital & petty cash management
o Cash flow projection
o AP & AR
o Bank reconciliation
o Cost control
• To make sure that all accounting process executed properly in fully compliance with local legal, taxation and accounting requirement (local GAAP, etc) to produce reliable financial information that will be combined with industry and economic information in order to grow the business.
o Fixed Assets Management (registration, depreciation, disposal)
o Inventory Management
o End month process
• Maintaining relationship with bank and other financial institution, establish favorable cooperation with bank and other financial institution, and reviewing the cooperation regularly.
• To perform development, implementation, evaluation, and detailed analysis on the company’s achievement to income and expense (cash flow and budget)
• Develop and maintain the fundamental of Finance Accounting Department start from accounting methodology, chart of account, workflow, and daily operation.