2015 - 2015
Social Media Specialist
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, or video) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
- Collaborate with other departments (creative strategic, data analyst) to manage reputation, identify key players and take actions.
- Analyse the social media report on a monthly basis.
Digital Marketing Executive
- Plan and execute all marketing database, social media, and advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain social media presence.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goal.
- Keep up to date with current digital trends and identify the opportunity that may benefit the business.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Manage the budgeting plan for any marketing activity.
2013 - 2013
- Liaising with clients and interpreting their briefs.
- Developing creative ideas and concepts, often in partnership with the art director;
- Presenting ideas to colleagues and clients;
- Writing clear, persuasive, original copy.
- Amending, revising or redeveloping adverts or campaigns in response to feedback from the creative director, account team or clients.