PT Ithaca Resources
2010 - now
- As team leader with 4 members to direct each different task runs in internal department and multi department well. Prepare a consolidate report to Internal Audit Chief that describe of comprehensive issue with priority level.
- Doing multi department Communication and discussion regarding audit finding or improvement program.
- Identify, quantify, manage the risk and monitor the mitigation that have been done as complete procedure cycle.
- Review and evaluate the activities and operation of a particular function, activity, department or unit under review. Measure all those activities comply with company policies and procedures, ISO, OHSAS as well as applicable laws and regulation.
- Validate the accuracy and completeness of records and accounts financial report balance. Review conformity the Financial statement accordance with GAAP/IFRS
- Evaluate the contracting process, the compliance with the provision of contract and performance.
KAP S Mannan, Ardiansyah & Rekan
2014 - now
- Actively engage in the planning of the audit, as well as the fieldwork at interim and final, statutory audit and completion work.
- Work as part of an audit team or run an audit, reporting directly to the audit partner.
- Prepare audit report for partner approval.
- Ensuring the firm comply with risk management procedures.
- Analyze problems, identify core issues, investigate, evaluate and integrate information.
- Providing leadership and direction to designated team.
- Supervising and coaching junior members of staff to help them realize their full potential
KAP Anwar, Sugiharto & Rekan
2007 - 2010
- Lead operational audits and took responsibility for staff preparation and development.
- Participate in special review and investigation client business.
- Monitor client’s operations and each financial system and evaluates their efficiency, effectiveness, and compliance with internal corporate policies and procedures and external laws and government regulations.
- Measure and evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of business practices and operations, the reliability of financial reporting, the process for deterring and
- investigating fraud, and the safeguarding of company assets.
- Examine and evaluate the organization’s financial and information systems, management procedures, and managerial and internal controls to ensure records and controls are accurate.
- Write audit programs, reports and presented results to upper management.