University of Technology, Sydney
2009 - 2010
Master of Engineering Management
- System Engineering for Managers
- Quality Planning and Control Analysis
- Leadership and Responsibility
- Project Management
- People Management
- Engineering Financial Control (Accounting for Business)
- Economic Valuation
Macquarie University, Sydney
2008 - 2009
Master of Commerce in Business
- Risk Management and Derivatives
- Corporate Finance
- Personal Financial Planning
- Knowledge Management and Organisational Learning
- Management Control System
- Performance Measurement and Management
- International Financial Management
- Managing Cultural Diversity in Business
- Business Ethic
Sydney Institute of Business and Technology
2007 - 2007
Graduate Certificate in Business
- Introduction in Financial and Actuarial Study
- Introduction in Macro Economics
- Introduction in Marketing
- Introduction in Accounting
Universitas Katholic Atma Jaya
2002 - 2007
Part of the manufacturing modernisation revolution team established to create a fact based information and measurable metrics to align and redirect future revolution advances.
• Managing factory IE Team on globalisation and modernisation projects.
• Create economic value analysis of new investment using discounted cash flow analysis tool, Nike PIT (project impact tool), to measure the feasibility of the investment, acceptable BEP and FOB impact.
• Act as an IVC (Interim Value Capture) officer to maintain sustainable production cost.
• Part of 3 people LEAN-IE joint team to create continuous OEE/efficiency and productivity monitoring and improvement advances.
• Developing process cost base line by using PMTS (Predetermined Motion Time System) to predict the production cost pre-development.
Material and Mechanical Testing Engineer
As a part of quality control function, working as the first and only testing engineer in Indonesia and the second person globally at that time. Successfully manage and evolve the test engineer function globally and make it as an important position in product development and quality analysis
• Manage factory Lab Team on testing method standardisation, QC best practice and specification
• Conduct and support global lab projects and initiatives.
• Update Nike and factory labs on global projects and initiatives.
• Conduct lab audit.
• Factory lab TCM (Training, Coaching and Mentoring).
• Create a statistical analysis methodology to validate test method.
• Set-up quality specification parameter and testing procedure.
Avenida Cafe North Ryde, Sydney
2008 - 2010
Assistant to Chef
Working as Assistant Chef with main tasks are:
- Kitchen Management
- Inventory checking
- Side dish cooking and creation
- Food garnishing
- Deputize the Chef during absence
2006 - 2007
Racun Production team is the core team of Indoclubbers.com. Following to business decision, we disband our team outside Indoclubbers and focus our busines only into EO works.
2005 - 2006
Working for the marketing team to growth the crowd of the business. We increase our crowd by offering them a competitive membership package. The massive amount of our members become our asset in business for market our Event Creation (EO) department