Harita Group, Mining Industry, Aceh Sites
2010 - 2014
Senior Accounting Supervisor
• Accomplishes accounting human resource objectives by selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising job contributions; recommending compensation actions; adhering to policies and procedures..
• Meets accounting operational standards by contributing financial information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying system improvements.
• Meets accounting financial standards by providing accounting department annual budget information; monitoring expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions
• Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed
Bukopin Bank, Mampang, South Jakarta
2007 - 2010
• Keeping company credit exposures within set risk bearing limits.
• Using credit-scoring systems for small credit amounts (such as small unsecured personal loans).
• Helping to enhance the quality of credit applications.
• Undertaking risk assessment analysis.
• Making recomondation about procedural/policy changes.
Intermas Tata Trading, National Distributor, Pulogadung, East Jakarta
2003 - 2007
• Daily prepared financial statements and reports
• Handled accounts payable and direct billing procedures
• Supervises all month-end and year-end accounting procedures including preparation and entry of journal entries for Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll and General Ledger computer systems.