1998 - 2004
I have a Bachelor Degree from Faculty of Social and Political Sciences.
1994 - 1997
Health Information Management
I have a Diploma III Degree from Faculty of Public Health.
General English Course
Communicating in Business
Communicating in Business Course
Translator, Editor and Copy Editor
- Proposal of Parkia Adventure (Indonesian to English)
- Report documents on “Immunization Program in Indonesia” funded by UNICEF (Indonesia to English).
- Report documents on “Development Assistance Program” from Indonesia/Catholic relief Services funded by USAID.
- Criminal articles.
- Books from health media such as blood types & health.
- Time table of maintaining programs and instructions of PT Cipta Kridatama (heavy instruments company such as tractor, excavator, etc).
Indonesian Teacher for Foreigners
I teach Indonesian to foreigners from all over the world. They are executives and students who work, study and live in Jakarta.
UNDP and DPR-RI
2002 - 2004
Personal Assistant to Foreign Affair Advisor of DPR-RI Secretary General
I assisted an adviser, Mr. Paulus Weto to work with other bureaus in DPR-RI, liked UNDP for PSPP (Parliamentary Support and Public Participation) projects at DPR-RI, international NGOs such as AIPO (ASEAN Inter-Parliamentary Organization), World Bank, USAID, ADB and KAS, etc. My responsibilities were to:
- Translate and edit documents (in English to Indonesia or vice versa);
- Collect/compile and edit speech materials of international conferences for Secretary
General from any international bureaus in DPR-RI such as IPU; AIPO; Information,
Library and Research Services, etc;
- Analyze and summarize documents;
- Prepare all report materials to Secretary General;
- Prepare the meeting pointers;
- Make daily correspondences in English and Bahasa Indonesia, collect, sort, distribute and manage
mail and courier requirements;
- Manage incoming/outgoing correspondence and handle general inquiries
addressed to Foreign Affairs Adviser and Secretary General on international affairs;
- Maintain communication and make phone calls to the representatives of Donor Institutions
(UNDP, World Bank, USAID (GIAT and IRIS projects), ADB and KAS) which supported
the Parliament, Secretariat General and Parliamentary Support Team of DPR-RI;
- Provide and maintain all database in the filing and register systems including financial
reports and invoices of ASEAN Inter-Parliamentary Organization (AIPO), Donor
Institutions, and other parliamentary foreign affair documents.
- Provide document and material supports to International
Parliamentary Events such as: AIPO Study Committee Meetings, AIPO General Assembly, Association of Secretary General of Parliaments (ASGP) and Asian Inter-Parliamentary Forum.
PT Titian Hidup Langgeng (an overseas manpower supplier and recruitment agency)
2000 - 2001
A General Secretary
- Handled financial administration and daily expenses
- Correspondence in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Made phone calls to the representative persons from oversea agencies
- Made reports to Operational Manager of PT Titian Hidup Langgeng
- Managed and provided documents for overseas agencies
A three months project at Thamrin Hospital, Salemba
An Assistant to Health Information Consultant
I assisted a Health Information Consultant to create and develop Medical Record System.
National Cardiac Center Hospital (RS Jantung Harapan Kita)
An apprentice staff
I worked at Medical Record Department.