Social media manager
I am currently the social media manager for Crazy hackerz. My responsibilities include
• Handle social media account of company.
• Create social media account and strategy for new companies.
• Responsible for getting more followers and engagement for the company
• Co-ordinating role between regional business units, specifically Singapore and Philippines operations.
• Managing the process of sourcing vendors in Singapore for entire business support system.
• Providing training to and answering queries of internal customers on procurement systems.
• Liaising between internal contracts team and external vendors on contract status and updating supplier information in the system.
• Monitoring supplier costs and facilitating approval process by category managers.
Singapore Institute of management Global education
2009 - 2012
• Assisted in consulting new students about the courses.
• Directed students to their course officers and assisted them with the application process.
• Was responsible for accurate documentation.
• Promoted SIM programmes at various school outreach events at JCs, polytechnics and International schools and consequently increased recruitment.
• Conducted and improvised innovative campus tours.
• Trained future student ambassadors for leadership roles.
• Co-ordinated other details of marketing.