Ministry of Foreign Affairs Republic of Indonesia
2013 - 2014
I took one month of internship as a mandatory from my major. Many of its work included information gathering as well as administration jobs such as summarizing documents or creating official letters.
PT. Quantum Select Indonesia
0 - 0
As a researcher, our task is to search for possible candidates for the job vacancy based on the request given by the clients in accordance with the standards provided.
• Searching through available media for potential manpower in accordance with the request from clients.
• Researching the background information and track record of a candidate for validity and if it fits with the qualifications for the position.
• Contact qualified candidates via phone or email and offer suitable career opportunity (ranging from entry level to GM position).
• Discuss with consultant and support in proceeding recruitment process of the candidate.
• Arrange interview schedule for chosen candidates and guiding them throughout the process.
• Follow-up candidate’s process and hearing their opinions or complaints during the recruitment process of the position.