All Nippon Airways
2010 - 2015
- Responsible to provide day-to-day administrative support to Sales Manager.
- Provides quality client service by resolving service problems or complaints.
- Responsible for achieving sales goals and customer satisfaction standards.
- Following up with customer/clients questions and escalate any unusual issues.
- Following up with current clients to ensure satisfaction with the company's products and service.
- Responsible for on time monthly report, coordination with respective PIC.
- Supporting office events in scheduling and arrangements.
- Persuade and make brand awareness to customer by dealing with company advertisement.
- Performing quality control checks of inventory loads as required.
- Interacts with other departmental staff, vendors, and subsidiaries to coordinate matters involving arranging schedule trip, issuing tickets, accommodation, and any administrative duties.
- Maintaining a good courteous relationship with the clients and customers.