PT. Novell Pharmaceutical
2014 - 2015
1. Product Executive must implement a marketing and sales strategy for one or more of the organisation’s products/services to meet established sales or market share targets
2. Collect, compile, verify, and analyse data on market trends, competitor achievement, and competitor activities to identify market opportunities for the product/service.
3. Collect, compile, verify, and analyse data on product performance and customer feedback to identify product/service features that need to be changed to meet customer needs.
4. Maintain records of sales volume, revenues, and advertising costs and analyse them against forecasts to identify areas where the sales performance of the product/service needs to be improved.
5. Develop knowledge of the organisation’s products, services, and customers by working closely with more experienced brand/product managers.
6. Implement product sales strategy and assist Product Manager to develop and implement marketing programs to medical professionals in assigned therapeutic areas.
7. Identify opportunities and recommend actions to develop and grow emerging untapped accounts
8. Excel energetic partnership with other department colleagues and initiate and execute collaboration planning
9. To emphasize product features based on analyses of customers' needs and on technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations
10. To follow up with prescribers and users to make sure they are satisfied with their patient management and therapeutic targets and to answer any questions or concerns
Asociate Product Manager
1. Analyzing sales figure and forecasting future sales volumes to maximize profits
2. Analyzing and interpreting trends to facilitate and participate in setting sales target for specific brands
3. Maintaining awareness of market trends in the hair care industry, understanding forthcoming customer initiatives and monitoring what competitors are doing
4. Organizing special promotion, display and events
5. Managing sales performance to achieve the target
6. Managing and motivating teams to increase sales and ensure effiency
7. Managing stock levels and making key decisions about stock control and sales
8. Visits outlets regulary and understand key issue with brands
9. Implement marketing, cross seling activities and media planning activities for advertising by coordinating with internal or external principal.
10. Create report performance sales in unit, value, growth, achviement and by branch all Indonesia every month.