Bank Danamon Indonesia
2011 - 2014
Technical Project Manager
Preparing Project Management Plan including timeline, and resources
· Ensures delivery of the project by managing the project within agreed scope, authority and standards (quality, time and completeness)
· Identifies resource requirements from business units, IT and suppliers
· Managing relationships between BDI and internal and external partners to ensure milestones are met within time and budget
· Manages documentation flow, review, approval and sign-off processes according to SDLC process.
· Coordination with Business Project Manager and Project Sponsor in initiating and implementation the project
· Monitor and control every technical task
· Preparing Test Scenario and coordinating all test including unit test, SIT, UAT (User Acceptance Test), and PAT (Production Assurance Test)
2011 - 2011
Preparing project timeline, and resources
· Preparing requirement, coordinating and conducting acceptance test with application partners and handset vendors for bundling projects.
· Coordinate with network operations, programmer, and network development team in developing products to delivery stage.
· Preparing web tools for each services for monitoring, fault handling, marketing analysis and business strategy
· Drive a solution set across development teams (ordering, provisioning, service fulfillment, service assurance) through analysis of market requirements, effective product planning, and positioning
· Preparing Test Scenario and Conducting UAT (User Acceptance Test), together with engineering department