Online Marketing Executive and Growth Team
- Responsible in managing all Fabelio's paid channels (Google AdWords SEM, Google AdWords Display, Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Remarketing ads).
- Responsible in deploying the email marketing via newsletter, cart abandoner email, transactional email, retargeting email and lapsed purchase email.
- Responsible in executing campaign activities and marketing initiatives.
- Does ad havoc analysis on customer behaviour by using the big pool of data.
- Responsible in maintaining activities in Fabelio's website (landing pages, homepage banner, homepage slider, codes, products).
- Manages Fabelio's social medias specially for executing campaigns, updates promotions.
- Manages affiliate.
- Helps SEO and content team.
- Responsible for finance of marketing division.
- Responsible in growing Fabelio by adding new features and conducting test about it, tracking all growth metrics and other growth hacking techniques.
PT. Global Expandia
2015 - 2015
Online Marketing and Social Media Marketing Intern
• Formulate creative and innovative marketing strategies to expose the company’s brand, develop
business opportunities, and generate revenue
• Maintain and establish a good relationship with existing and potential clients
• Identify lists of contacts and cold-call companies for business opportunities
• Research parts that are critical to the proposal
• Lead Google AdWords campaign
• Take charge of every social medias of Global Expandia and Global Talentia (Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn)
• Curate relevant content to reach the company’s ideal customers.
• Create, curate, and manage all published content (images and written).
• Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
• Develop and expand community and/or blogger outreach efforts.
Reporting to : President Director of Global Expandia
PT. Hebronstar Indonesia
2015 - 2015
PT. Hebronstar Indonesia is a strategic business consultant from Korea. I was tasked to help the team to run an event (MICE) on October 13th, 2015.
My job descriptions are:
- Invites Indonesian companies to attend the business meeting event in order to meet with Korean companies.
- Makes sure the event runs properly.
- Helps arranging the data.
PT. Merry Riana Indonesia
2015 - 2016
Merry Riana Campus Ambassador Batch III (2015)
- Being mentored by Miss Merry Riana and Mr. Alva Tjenderasa for a full year
- Being tasked to complete all the projects assigned to all the ambassadors
- Searchs, deals, and maintains relationship with sponsors
- Runs a very successful seminar (Inspire Indonesia Conference)