PT Inlingua Internasional Indonesia, Asosiasi Asuransi Jiwa Indonesia
2011 - 2013
Language Instructor, Translator and Interpreter
I have been awarded the City and Guilds Certificate in English for Business Communications, (EBC) R/101/1627 – First Class Pass, in 2009.
Led in-house trainings for many governmental and private companies. The clients include:
• Chevron Oil (program: Access to Professional English)
• Bank Negara Indonesia (program: Access to Professional English)
• KPMG (program: Business Writing)
• KEMENDAGRI or Ministry of Home Affairs (program: English for Presentation Skills)
• DEPKEU or Ministry of Finance (program: TOEFL iBT)
• STAN or Indonesia State College of Accountancy (program: TOEFL iBT and IELTS)
• WORLDBANK Project (program: Financial and Banking Terminologies)
• BAPPENAS or Ministry of National Development Planning (program: TOEFL ITP)
• BPOM or National Drug and Food Control Agency (programs: General English, Presentation Skills, Academic Bridging Program),
• BAPEPAM or Indonesia Capital Market Supervisory Agency (seminar: Public Speaking)
Interpreting project: Train The Trainers- Asosiasi Asuransi Jiwa Indonesia (AAJI). Speakers from LIMRA – Mr. Mark Lamb from Australia and Mrs. Ooy Lay Goat from Malaysia.