Power Innovation Indonesia
2015 - now
Senior Functional Consultant
1. Create workshop presentation application ERP for Client
2. Analysis business requirement for client about business process in their company.
3. Analysis variance business process in client with standard business process in system ERP.
4. Create blue print base on analysis business requirement and result to manage variance business process with standard in system ERP.
5. Ensure that blue print for ERP application in accordance with the Business Requirement
6. Setup system and parameter in ERP for Module GL and Fixed Asset.
7. Create Financial Statement (Trail Balance, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow, and Equity).
8. Communicate result design blue print for client.
9. Assisting junior consultant in the configuration ERP application
10. Create User Manual for using system ERP.
11. Review Documents implementation to be verified before delivered to client
12. Resolve and provide suggestions or feedback to the client about the problems that arise during project implementation
PT. Profesional Telekomunikasi Indonesia
2015 - 2015
Internal Audit Officer
As a internal audit officer at this company subsidiary of PT Sarana Menara
Nusantara, Tbk, engaged in telecommunication tower at Indonesia and
Netherland, main duties included:
1. Document control in finance division for renewal certification ISO
2. Make Audit Program for account meals, entertainment, procurement
process and system
3. Create audit report for account meals and follow up audit report vendor
PT. Ricobana Abadi
2009 - 2014
Finance and Accounting Section Head
Section Head of finance and accounting team at local branch (East Borneo),
1. Managing staff in the finance and accounting team at local branch.
2. Managing flow of operational funds at local branch, particularly the
management of receivables and payables, thereby ensuring the
availability of funds at local branch.
3. Plan and consolidate the taxation of all departments to ensure cost
efficiency and compliance with tax regulations.
4. Analyzing transactions and post local branch operating costs into the
5. Control the use of operational funds and ensure the process of
purchasing the site in accordance with the regulations and procedure.
6. Create periodical report : Petty Cash, Bank Reconciliation, Assets, Profit
and Loss local branch.
7. Providing relevant training to junior accounting.