- Maintain websites for clients and businesses.
- Ensure the web servers, hardware and software are operating accurately.
- Design websites.
- Generate and revise web pages.
- Examine and analyze site traffic.
- Configure web servers such as Apache.
- Serve as the server administrator.
- Regulate and manage access rights of different users on website.
- Create and modify appearance and setting of site.
- Lay out content on web pages.
- Deal with and respond to heavy volumes of email.
- Decide what kind of computer will hold a web site's information.
- Test websites to see if there are any parts that are difficult to use.
- Meet with designers to agree on site's design.
- Fix links that don't work and pictures that aren't appearing properly.
- Decide how site's content will be delivered to the Internet.
- Keep files small so sites load faster.
- Test different browsers and ensure people with different computers can access a website.
PT. Cipta Selera Murni (Texas Chicken)
2012 - 2013
Social Media Specialist
Manage Social Media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
Curate relevant content to reach the company’s ideal customers.
Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
Conduct online advocacy and open stream for cross-promotions.
Develop and expand community and/or blogger outreach efforts.
Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, and blog).
Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
Compile report for management showing results (ROI).
Become an advocate for the Company in Social Media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
PT. Celtic Indonesia
2013 - 2014
Social Media Specialist
Achieve the retention and cross sell/ up sell of target accounts.
Implement the Account Development Plan to retain and grow business including cross selling and up selling.
Regularly contact and extensive travel to meet the accounts to ensure their needs and issues are fully understood and sales opportunities identified.
Develop and maintain a solid understanding of operational tasks including the handling of client queries, orders and contractual issues.
Work with the Marketing Department to develop client specific marketing collateral both in response to client feedback and as proactive measures to build client relationships.
Familiar with user behavior
Ideally several years account management experience, gained for example in the credit card enhancement market or similar sectors where bespoke services are offered to financial or travel organizations