PT Gudang Garam Tbk
2016 - 2016
• Conducting the inspections for administrative and operational aspects are in accordance with the standard operating procedure.
• Conducting special inspection according to the instructions and inspection standards.
• Make the Inspection Report that brief, concise, clear, accurate and timely.
• Actively perform other tasks in the sense of need in order to achieve the target of audit.
Grant Thornton Indonesia
2014 - now
• Perform audit procedures on several areas (accounts) according to Grant Thornton Audit Guide, such as Cash & Cash Equivalent, Account Receivable, Prepayment, Fixed Assets, Accounts Payable, Equity, Operating Expense, and Non Operating Expense to check their acurracy and reliabiity.
• Report the task given by the audit manager is performed properly and timely
• Get understanding on the business of the clients for the early audit preparation.
• Inquire the clients related to their internal control and assess whether the control is adequate and properly performed
• Prepare financial report according to PSAK
• Being an in-charge of audit team to coordinate and ensure that the audit fieldwork meet deadline
• PT Toyota Tsusho Logistic Center (Services)
• PT Menjangan Sakti (Food Trading Industry)
• PT Dein Prima Generator (Manufacture Industry)
• PT Futami (Food & Beverage Manufacture)
• PT Bhakti Wasantara Net (Services)
• PT Fukoku Tokai Rubber Indonesia (Automotive Manufacture)
• PT Ultratech Cement Indonesia (Cement Industry)
• PT Unza Vitalis (Cosmetics Manufacture)
• PT Ipsos Indonesia (Researchers, Services)