William Aston Yohannes
SKILLS AND COMPETENCY:
• Understand basic knowledge of accounting technique.
• Work fast, detailed, and satisfactory.
• Understand basic knowledge of auditing technique.
• Comprehensive knowledge and proficiency of computers.
• Good analytical skill in interrogating data.
• Well-developed verbal & written communication.
• Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
Please see refer to Experience
PT Gudang Garam Tbk
• Conducting the inspections for administrative and operational aspects are in accordance with the standard operating procedure. • Conducting special inspection according to the instructions and inspection standards. • Make the Inspection Report that brief, concise, clear, accurate and timely. • Actively perform other tasks in the sense of need in order to achieve the target of audit.
Grant Thornton Indonesia
• Perform audit procedures on several areas (accounts) according to Grant Thornton Audit Guide, such as Cash & Cash Equivalent, Account Receivable, Prepayment, Fixed Assets, Accounts Payable, Equity, Operating Expense, and Non Operating Expense to check their acurracy and reliabiity. • Report the task given by the audit manager is performed properly and timely • Get understanding on the business of the clients for the early audit preparation. • Inquire the clients related to their internal control and assess whether the control is adequate and properly performed • Prepare financial report according to PSAK • Being an in-charge of audit team to coordinate and ensure that the audit fieldwork meet deadline Clients: • PT Toyota Tsusho Logistic Center (Services) • PT Menjangan Sakti (Food Trading Industry) • PT Dein Prima Generator (Manufacture Industry) • PT Futami (Food & Beverage Manufacture) • PT Bhakti Wasantara Net (Services) • PT Fukoku Tokai Rubber Indonesia (Automotive Manufacture) • PT Ultratech Cement Indonesia (Cement Industry) • PT Unza Vitalis (Cosmetics Manufacture) • PT Ipsos Indonesia (Researchers, Services)
Having such tremendous subjects related to accounting major from basic to advanced. Beyond that, having another courses that also prop up my capability and skill towards the employability in the workplaces.