PT Rajawali Corpora
2008 - now
Research and Administration Officer
• Assist Internal Audit & Risk Management team in editing their reports and presentation then place their final report in the dashboard and any additional typing assistance.
• Manage filing room and assure effective restoring of file (such as audit reports) including arrangement with outside permanent file warehouse.
• Arrange International and Domestic travel and prepare all the administrative documents.
• Provide assistance in preparing presentation, developing SOP and report/memo.
• Administer and document IARM assignment report and documentation.
• Assist and involve in organizing events i.e. training programs, CFO Briefing including preparation, execution and settlement.
PT Rajawali Corpora
2005 - 2007
Secretary to Chairman & CEO
• Created highly effective organizational and filing systems, including quick and thorough indexing, filing and offsite storage, resulting in easy access to critical information and streamlined office functioning.
• Coordinated and set up high-level conference calls, board and management meetings, special events and travel arrangements for top executives.
• Conducted extensive internet research on competitors and potential acquisitions, reporting findings to CEO. Developed, formatted and maintained databases.
• Updated and maintained CEO’s calendar, completely re-organized the Executive libraries, and assisted Personal Assistant of CEO’s with special projects.
• Answered a high volume of incoming calls and in-person inquiries from colleagues, treated each person with respect and provided information and referrals.
• Acted as liaison and maintained open lines of communication among senior executives, board members, shareholders, middle management and administrative staff.
• Coordinated preparation slide presentations for board meetings.
2001 - 2005
Secretary to Audit Partner
• Supported President in maintaining schedule, proofreading documentation, and executing special projects. Bolstered efficiency through organizing records and maintaining extensive client database.
• Generated client invoices, assisted in preparation of proposals, presentations and client financial reports. Praised for multi-tasking abilities and timely issue resolution.