PT VS Technology Indonesia
2014 - 2016
Accounting & Finance
22 June 2014 – 31 May 2016 : PT VS Technology Indonesia - Senior Act. & Finance
Job description :
• Record and archive all sales transactions
• Perform procedures for producing invoice / billing
• Verify the data / billing documents
• Maintain file of sales receivables
• Estimate receipts receivables come
• Monitor receivables that are due and make classification of aging
• Follow up on accounts receivable are past due more than 30 days each month
• Make a plan for collection for receivables that have matured and follow up on these receivables bill.
• Predict the revenue plan in weekly and monthly cash inflow after first considering receivables problematic or bad debt.
• Perform reconciliation between AR recorded in the General Ledger Account with AR recorded on Subsidiary Ledger to ensure posts and adjustment / adjustment has been performed correctly
• 3 months confirm the receivables balance to the Client and reconcile the accounts receivable to the Customer. Confirmation is done by sampling method and obtained the approval of the Head of Finance.
• Create a report of accounts receivable end of each month
• Conducting an examination of invoices - invoice received to ensure completeness and accuracy
• Coordinate with suppliers to the issue of completing the billing documentation to ensure that each has the correct billing
• Perform journal vouchers and Adjustment in system
• Make payable aging reports supplier of the system once a week. The report must inform the supplier invoice payment due and unpaid invoices classifying these into the following categories:
o invoice is past due
o Invoice which will mature within a period of two (2) weeks
• Report payable aging reports to the Accounting Manager to select the invoices to be processed payment. Accounting Manager choose the invoices to be paid taking into account the cash flow plan, major suppliers and supplier-supplieryang should take precedence. This will be discussed and approved by the Head of Finance.
• Make the payment process and coordination with the bank
• Make a payment journal in system
• Perform reconciliation AP transactions recorded on the Account General Ledger with the AP recorded in the Subsidiary Ledger to ensure posts and adjustment / adjustment has been performed correctly.
• Help clossing monthly.
• Report utility and transportation
• Make a AP monthly report.
• Maintain supplier files
• Once every 6 months to confirm on the outstanding balance and reconcile vendor to vendor accounts payable. Confirmation is done by sampling method and obtained the approval of the Head of Finance.
• Provide audit supporting documents.