Market Intelligence, Strategy & Operation Senior Specialist
• Responsible for AP HQ reporting on Weekly Business Measurement System and Monthly Business Review.
• Responsible for tracking ad hoc company related strategy.
• Provide Weekly Business Management System dashboard to monitor and track overall Lenovo Business performance.
• Provide Monthly Market Intelligence report such as key trends, market sizing and forecasting for business leaders
Analysis and Research:
• Tracking, analyzing, forecasting and market sizing of the domain market on a monthly and quarterly basis
• Data analysis including collection, entry, processing and maintenance of databases for regional research programs
• Forecast 5 year of PC Market development and Monitor Market.
• Creating and maintaining research databases
• Coordination & collaboration with domain specialists within IDC on constructing reports and research at the sub-regional and regional levels
• Questionnaire design and execution
• Presentation of findings to IDC clients & answer client inquiries.
• Produce press releases, media queries and appearances
• Contributing to local, sub-regional and regional projects.
• Keeping current with industry trends and new research, locally and globally.
• Leading several local projects, currently has lead 2 projects in 2013.
• Support of IDC Asia Pacific business development efforts locally and in the region.
• Present to customers as well as in industry conferences/events.
• Support during Sales Presentations.