PT. EasyGo Indonesia
2009 - 2014
- Experienced managing vehicle from various industries, including: banking, insurance, mining, plantations, oil & gas, automotive manufacturing, public sector, news, rent car and personal user.
Activation and closure of any overall GPS should only be carried out in one person in charge, and I have to maintain the security and corporate secrets and I must understand about all the functions and management from the GPS system.
Must have high initiative and innovation in developing the concept for a new product, so that marketing can be convinced to fight in the global market.
- Decomposed customer’s risks, issues and incident trends into improvement points, becoming strategic advisors for customer to map proactive service delivery capabilities, and coordinate resources to reach customer goals.
Pelican Hotel Solution
2014 - 2015
- liaising extensively with external or internal clients.
- analysing clients' existing systems.
- translating client requirements into highly specified project briefs.
- identifying options for potential solutions and assessing them for both technical and business suitability.
- drawing up specific proposals for modified or replacement systems.
- producing project feasibility reports.
- presenting proposals to clients.
- working closely with developers and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction.
- ensuring that budgets are adhered to and deadlines met.
- drawing up a testing schedule for the complete system.
- overseeing the implementation of a new system.
- planning and working flexibly to a deadline.
- writing user manuals.
- providing training to users of a new system.
- keeping up to date with technical and industry developments.
Rount Table Indonesia (Customer : Sony Mobile Indonesia)
2014 - now
Working as PIC Buzzers and Ambasador and script writter for media social
Major Accounts handled : SONY Mobile Indonesia - Product : Xperia Z3 & Xperia Z3 Compact .
I'm responsible for:
1. Maintain communication with Buzzer and Ambassador
2. Make a schedule for the Buzzer and ambassador post on twitter, instagram and blog.
3. Creating a script or content for Buzzer and ambassador post on twitter, instagram and blog.
4. Develop content strategy that suit to the market (event and promo ).
5. Remind Buzzer and ambassador post on twitter, instagram and blog.
6. Support offline and online Buzzer and ambassador product information.
7. Working together with the team to build more engagement with customer, buzzers and ambassador.
Note : #DemandGreat #XperiaZ3 #XperiaZ3Compact - @SonyXperiaId