PT DePasar [depasar.com]
2013 - now
Freelance Web Developer & System Administtstor
* Deploy, manage and maintain server clusters with virtual machine via Digital Ocean.
* Deploy and maintain HAProxy as load balancer and fail over.
* Deploy, manage and maintain virtual private server (VPS) based on CentOS & Ubuntu Server.
* Deploy, manage and maintain a web server via NGinx with PHP-FPM.
* Deploy, manage and maintain database via MariaDB Galera Cluster.
* Deploy Apache Solr, Apache Tomcat and integrate it to Magento search component for better result, indexing and speed.
* Deploy, manage and maintain private server git repository management for source code repository via GitLab and web mail server via Roundcube.
* Integrate and optimize cloud VPS with Content Delivery Network (CDN) technology.
* Implemented firewall to prevent DDOS attack by using IPtables & Fail2Ban service.
* Monitor and manage server performance via Munin.
* Deploy, manage and maintain enterprise e-commerce using Magento.
* Integrate Redis as key-value data store with Magento.
* Integrate Varnish as web cache proxy server with Magento.
* Integrate APC as PHP accelerator with Magento.
* Built Magento template based on Bootstrap CSS Framework and make it perform well when accessed from mobile devices or tablets.
* Manage & maintain codes versioning system via Git.
* User management for access control.
* Responsible to ensure load speed of website is under 2 seconds (GTmetrix as page speed performance analyzer) & validated the markup codes used W3C Validator.
EXPERIENCES GAINED :
* Better knowledge of:
2. Linux / Unix environment
3. Virtual Private Server (VPS) and Virtual Private Network (VPN)
4. Computer clustering
6. Digital Ocean cloud services
7. E-commerce platform
8. Magento e-commerce web application
9. Cloudflare CDN services
10. Zend Framework
11. Gitlab & Git versioning
12. Apache SOLR
* Excellent motivational skills
* Good single fighter player and multitasking capabilities