2013 - now
front end web developer
- Help create good looking User Interfaces.
- Help code Front-End solutions.
- Make sure that sites are running smoothly. Process maintenance requests, especially content requests. Anticipate issues. Help plan evolution of sites and apps.
- Help solve any issues encountered during development or maintenance.
- Slice Adobe Photoshop file into various graphical image files for use on Website.
- Develop the search engine and performance optimised front-end (HTML, CSS, and JS).
- Carry out W3C validation, accessibility and usability audits and tests, debugging, and maintenance / support.
- Use cutting-edge front-end technologies to create high-performance, captivating user experiences.
- Provide leadership to the team about the latest in web standards and best practices in front-end development.