PT Vads Indonesia (Indosat Ooredoo Client)
2007 - now
Responsibilities : Providing leadership, management and guidance to Postpaid Call Center staff. Conducting staff performance reviews. Ensuring high quality and accuracy of work from call center staff. Putting together daily performance reports for management. Troubleshooting any operational problems. Tracking and forecasting the number of inbound calls and agent needs. Providing regular and constant feedback to staff and documented accordingly including annual performance reviews.. Identifying areas that need to be improved within the call center. Creating action plans for under-performing employees. Audited, coached, trained and mentored a team of 7 leaders and 60-90 agents.
• Ms-Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Visio).
• Well versed with the use of Internet.
• English Capability.
• Experience with Quality Project using Pareto and Fishbone Analysis.
• Involved with First Call Resolution & Net Promoter Score strategy project.
• Involved with VIP end to end services project (inbound call to direct solving)
• Involved with quality monitoring guide line
PERSONAL ABILITIES & SKILLS:
• Reliable, Responsible, Innovative and able to develop New Ideas.
• Knowledge of call center management techniques and skills, work as a team or group leader.
• Strongly committed to assigned task and ability to multitask.
• Good analytical skills