EF Education First
2014 - 2015
- Leading a team of 3 to increase sales volume, predominantly for EF Homestay program from English First schools through managing relationships with the schools, staff, as well as creating appealing promotional materials.
- Increase the numbers of leads coming from English First schools by 500% over the course of 3 months from January- March 2015.
- Lead a team which contributed 54% of the whole sales volume in Q2 reached in just 3 months.
TAUZIA Hotel Management
2013 - 2014
Partnership and Media Assistant Manager
- Assisting Partnership & Media Manager in preparing annual integrated marketing communication plan for both HARRIS Hotels and POP! Hotels that include budget preparation and allocation, media selection, and performance tracking
- Constantly managing relationship with existing partners (banking, consumer goods, bloggers, etc) and actively looking for new partners to leverage the awareness of company’s brands
- Assisting in creating appealing social media and newsletter content for HARRIS Hotels and POP! Hotels
- Assisting brand department in creating appealing marketing campaign, including both online and offline marketing campaigns.
Bulgari Hotels and Resorts Bali
2010 - 2011
- Handling guest related requests and resolving their complaints.
- In charge of preparing departmental administration reports such daily request report, guest incident report, supplies report and follow-up report.
- Ensuring that the butlers have the necessary supplies to carry out their daily tasks (assignment report, VIP report, gift set supplies, etc).
- Created a log sheet template to record daily guest requests, ensuring that it is easily accessible by anyone in the department.
The Address Downtown abroad
2009 - 2010
Rooms Controller/Team Leader
- In charge of assigning rooms to ensure that every guest get the requested room.
- Coordinating with housekeeping to follow up on urgent room requests especially for VIP arrivals
- Checking in and checking out guests.
- Handling guests inquiries and complaints related to the rooms and the hotel in general
- In charge as the team leader in the absence of Duty Manager.
The Ritz-Carlton Dubai
2007 - 2008
- In charge as the hotel’s centre of information answering guest inquiries regarding the hotel facilities and local attractions.
- Arranging guests’ requests during the stay such as transportation, restaurant booking, tour arrangement, activity timetable etc.
- Handling and resolving guest complaints
- Doing Lateral service to other department whenever needed.