An experienced hotelier and lecturer with a total of over 5 years in the service industry and excellent proficiency in English to help you with your translation need and ability to present data in a simple understandable manner.
Tell me what you need and I shall deliver!
EF Education First
- Leading a team of 3 to increase sales volume, predominantly for EF Homestay program from English First schools through managing relationships with the schools, staff, as well as creating appealing promotional materials. - Increase the numbers of leads coming from English First schools by 500% over the course of 3 months from January- March 2015. - Lead a team which contributed 54% of the whole sales volume in Q2 reached in just 3 months.
TAUZIA Hotel Management
Partnership and Media Assistant Manager
- Assisting Partnership & Media Manager in preparing annual integrated marketing communication plan for both HARRIS Hotels and POP! Hotels that include budget preparation and allocation, media selection, and performance tracking - Constantly managing relationship with existing partners (banking, consumer goods, bloggers, etc) and actively looking for new partners to leverage the awareness of company’s brands - Assisting in creating appealing social media and newsletter content for HARRIS Hotels and POP! Hotels - Assisting brand department in creating appealing marketing campaign, including both online and offline marketing campaigns.
Bulgari Hotels and Resorts Bali
- Handling guest related requests and resolving their complaints. - In charge of preparing departmental administration reports such daily request report, guest incident report, supplies report and follow-up report. - Ensuring that the butlers have the necessary supplies to carry out their daily tasks (assignment report, VIP report, gift set supplies, etc). - Created a log sheet template to record daily guest requests, ensuring that it is easily accessible by anyone in the department.
The Address Downtown abroad
Rooms Controller/Team Leader
- In charge of assigning rooms to ensure that every guest get the requested room. - Coordinating with housekeeping to follow up on urgent room requests especially for VIP arrivals - Checking in and checking out guests. - Handling guests inquiries and complaints related to the rooms and the hotel in general - In charge as the team leader in the absence of Duty Manager.
The Ritz-Carlton Dubai
- In charge as the hotel’s centre of information answering guest inquiries regarding the hotel facilities and local attractions. - Arranging guests’ requests during the stay such as transportation, restaurant booking, tour arrangement, activity timetable etc. - Handling and resolving guest complaints - Doing Lateral service to other department whenever needed.
Prasetiya Business School
MM in Management focusing on Marketing
Swiss German University
Hotel and Tourism Management
Bachelor of Arts in Hotel and Tourism Management