WordPress developer to integrate static HTML into WordPress
Required Skills:HTMLHTML5CSSCSS3Database ProgrammingWebsite DesignWebsite DevelopmentWeb TestingEcommerce Website
Our designer has come up with designs for an existing WordPress WooCommerce website that will be revamped. The design will be sliced into static html by other developers. We need WordPress coders to integrate the static front end code into WordPress.
You will be working in a team with designer and other front / backend (WordPress) developers.
- Has developed custom theme before
- Has developed custom plugin before
- Strong in backend code
- Can use front end static html done by other team members to integrate into WordPress custom theme
- Familiar with WooCommerce
- Familiar with / willing to learn SCSS, we will be following BEM, we use Gulp to compile and minify SCSS
- Proficient in Git, ideally have experience in Git flow
- Able to speak and write in English, e.g. attend Google Hangout, write progress in Trello
Multiple positions available. Interested developers will be asked to do up 1 page before continuing with more pages. We are a development firm and will need more of such help in the future.