Senior Developer For E-Commerce Site
· Considerable eCommerce development experience specifically on the Magento Platform.
· Experience developing cross browser/device responsive frontend templates for Magento.
· Experience developing and customizing Magento extensions.
· Experience implementing order fulfillment and/or supply chain APIs or customizing same to automate order fulfillment processes for an ecommerce website (custom interface with 3rd party APIs).
· Optimize platform speed/performance and CDN implementation.
· Version control experience (GIT).
· Work alongside internal leadership to determine future strategy and implementation of new tools and eCommerce innovation.
· Up to date with the latest web trends, i.e. social media implementations etc.
· Identify website issues, & assist with quality control workflow.
· Manage the full product lifecycle within our e-commerce platforms.
· Monitor changes in technology and stay up-to-date on current industry trends that impact company.
Preferable but not required:
· Magento Certified Developer.
· Knowledge of SEO and Social Marketing development best practices.
· Amazon AWS Cloud experience a plus.
· Experience with managing multi-lingual, multi-site Magento installations.
· Strong written & verbal communication skills, with an ability to express technical concept.
Please attach CV