Social media planning, posting and monitoring
Grab is Southeast Asia's leading ride-hailing platform. We solve critical transportation challenges and make transport freedom a reality for 620 million people in Southeast Asia.
Grab began as a taxi-hailing app in 2012, but has extended its product platform to include private car services (GrabCar), motorcycle taxis (GrabBike), social carpooling (GrabHitch) and last mile delivery (GrabExpress). Grab is focused on pioneering new commuting alternatives and for drivers and passengers with an emphasis on speed, safety and reliability. The Company currently offers services in Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines, Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam.
Join us at Grab , where work makes a difference.
Are you ready to make an impact and be an integral part of a team? We’re looking for an Executive to join our Marketing team as we are experiencing tremendous growth across the region. The incumbent will be someone who's able to lead the online conversation, become an advocate of the Company in Social Media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
IN YOUR ROLE AS AN EXECUTIVE, YOU WILL:
· Handle the day-to-day of social media campaigns (Tweeting, updating Facebook page, monitoring all platforms, responding to customer inquiries in real time, listen to what people are saying about the brand, keeping an eye on social media activity using advanced social media monitoring software, etc.)
· Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs will also be required, followed by effective analysis, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results;
· Develop social media engagement campaigns eg. Contests, games etc;
· Workclosely with Communications Manager (Content) to seed content on social media;
· Adaptmarketing campaigns into social media friendly posts;
· Boostposts and buy engagement ads on social media;
· Celebrity,influences, blogger engagement.
AS OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE, YOU HAVE:
· Possessed at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication/Advertising orequivalent;
· Preferably with 2-4 years experience in a similar capacity.
· An excellentcommunication skills with a good command of spoken and written in Bahasa andEnglish;
· Anenthusiastic personality and ability to deal with uncertainty;
· Highmotivation and willingness to experiment;
· An ability to synthesizelarge amounts of data into actionable information;