Social Media Manager for New Digital Campaign
We are launching a 6 month long digital campaign for a product launch. This campaign will be run on several digital mediums, including social media channels. We are looking for a Social Media Manager as part of our team. You will get an opportunity to be as creative as you can to boost the growth of fanbase and create ideas for contents that will get audiences buzzing!
How we'd like you to help us:
- Prepare content strategy management for our social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram).
- Provide an organized calendar that takes into account the best times to post, audience of reference and KPIs.
- Keep up and maintain the interactions on social media channels.
- Monitor and optimise channel performance through weekly reports which include traffic and CTR generated from the channels.
- Increase paid and organic fan acquisition through contests and quizzes, and ads (we have prepared separated budget for these).
- Set clear monthly goals (fanbase growth, engagement, etc.).
What we'd like to see in the candidate:
- You enjoy working with social media.
- You have the experience and skill set to effectively manage, monitor and improve our presence on various channels.
- High sense of responsibility for the tasks at hand.
What we'll provide for you:
- Access to social media analytics tools (such as Sprout Social) to make it easier and faster for you to prepare reports and organise posting schedule.
- Contents that you need. We work as a team, you handle the strategy, our creative folks will help prepare the contents.
- Freedom to work on your own terms (place and time), but we need someone who is accountable, who won't suddenly disappear and abandon the channels without any notice beforehand.
Please include your previous projects or experiences within your applications. Thank you!