Need an Indonesian Native Speaker to Manage Our Social Media Accounts
We are looking for an Indonesian native speaker, highly experienced with Social Media to manage our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts of our brand, a mobile music app. The person need also to speak English to report to the Head of Marketing. The position is a part-time but for a long term position.
All applicants have to share their references of similar jobs. Thanks to send the link of the social media pages you are managing or managed in the past.
The right candidate will have a great creative mind and will suggest ideas and content to grow our community and make our brand attractive and engaging, in Indonesia only.
The scope include:
> Writing and posting content on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram (in Bahasa)
> Curating and sharing existing content
> Replying and interacting with the community on a daily basis
> Illustrating content with engaging media (photo, video, animated gif)
> Performances analysis and strategy improvements
> Watching our competitors strategy on Social Media in Indonesia and overseas
Expecting skills and personality
1. Writing skills – a background in journalism or experience with writing helps
2. Social media experience – someone familiar with Facebook and Instagram at least is mandatory
3. Curious mind - Digital marketing and social media is always changing, new trends, new channels, new technology. Our brand need to pick these trends to remain a leader.
4. Graphic design skills - an engaging and sharable content on Social media goes well with a nice picture or video. Sometimes you will need to design your own picture on Photoshop.
5. Interest in music and mobile industry
6. Willingness to work around the clock – being a Social Media marketer isn’t a 9-5 job. It involves responding to community members outside of work hours
7. Good employee – great time management skills, ability to multitask, someone smart who doesn’t get stressed under pressure
8. Education – someone with a degree in journalism, communications, PR or marketing will be a plus