Client PolicyLast Update: March 11, 2019
In order to use Sribulancer Platform as Clients, below are the Sribulancer Policies that you have to follow:
- You are at least 21 (twenty one) years old or an entity that are capable of forming legally binding contracts under Indonesia law
- You have to provide accurate, not misleading, complete and up-to-date information and oblige to update this personal information as and when it becomes inaccurate, misleading, incomplete and out-of-date by contacting Sribulancer Team.
- You have to pay the approved project to Sribulancer in advance.
- You are not allowed to post jobs relating to:
- Business permit services, legal services, notary services, matchmaking services, formal and non-formal literature services, psychic services, freight forwarder services / delivery of goods
- Creating art and literature services such as caricatures / story / song / sketch / design / movies / leaflets related to religion(s) / religious teachings
- Drugs manufacturing, chemicals compounding, medical advices, acupuncture, physician services, nursing services
- Hacking, phising, mirroring website
- MLM services, insurance services, investment services, money game
- Mobilization services, fundraising services, services of making bomb and/or weapons, explosives compounding services
- Political consulting services, public administration survey, art and literature services such as caricatures / story / song / sketch / design / movies / leaflets relating to Head of State / Military / Police / Political Party or associated with the symbol of The State, Language, Flag and National Anthem of the Republic of Indonesia
- Retrieval, reproduction, sale, dissemination of photo / moving image / animation / sketches / illustrations / voice / text / sound / conversation that explicitly includes sexual intercourse, sexual abuse, masturbation, nudity, genitals, child pornography, beastiality / zoophilia /mating with animals
- Sales, distribution, adaptation of literary and artistic works such as movies / music / books / design / images that potentially violate Third Party’s Intellectual Property Rights
- Thesis writing or other academic papers.